About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Christ, a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a teacher...

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure Blue-ray + DVD for $4.99 and possibly free at Target

I snagged this totally cool deal at Target earlier today.  Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure is on sale at Target for $19.99.  Use target coupon (Print HERE) for $5 any blue-ray purchase and stack with $10.00 Disney Movie (Print HERE).  Total comes to $4.99 before tax. 

If you normally purchase any of these items below, you'll get a rebate, making your purchase of the movie free! 

If you buy 2 Kernal seasonings, get a $5 rebate HERE.  Or a $5 rebate when you buy both the movie and Leapfrog book or game HERE.

I had a $5 giftcard so I ended up getting mine for free anyway.  Makes a great last minute gift for your princess!  Enjoy!




Check out The Thrifty Mama here for more deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment