About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Christ, a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a teacher...

Friday, April 3, 2009

Free Samples and Trials through Walmart.com

Sorry I've been away for a WHILE.  I just went back on track Monday (3/30).  It's been a chaotic week to say the least.  But, the Lord is merciful and gracious, and I have made it through my first week back on track with minimal scrapes and bruises.  =)
Go HERE to check out some current freebies and trials you can sign up for through walmart.com!
Some of the samples include:
  • Good Nites Boxers for kids
  • Crest Advance Seal Whitestrips
  • Dog Food
  • Gain
Go HERE for a sample of Eucerin.
Go HERE for a sample of Always Infinity Pads.
Go HERE for a sample of Kotex.
Go HERE to print off a coupon for Listerine.  And HERE for Listerine Kids - 2 $1 off coupons off Agent Blue and Smart Rinse.
Free song download from Eric Church.  Right HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment