About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Christ, a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a teacher...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Crowdtap

I just joined today.  I've been part of a few "rewards" type sites in the past.  This one seems really cool though.  You complete polls on the site and actions to earn points and money towards rewards.  I think it's definitely worth your time to check it out.  Please use my button the side if interested, and it'll take you where you need to go.  After only signing up this afternoon, I was able to apply to be screened to get a free decorated tank from Old Navy.  If selected, I get a voucher for my free tank, AND a few to give out to my friends!  Let's hope I get picked!  You are rewarded with $1 in your account and 300 pts. for just signing up!  Each poll I've taken so far has rewarded me with 25 pts. each.  CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment