About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Christ, a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a teacher...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Target Deal




Alright Moms! (Or Dads!) You guys better head on over to Target for their Quaker Oats products deal. I got 5 Quaker Oats products for $3.88!

Buy 5 Quaker Oats products and get a $5 Target Giftcard!
There are various products on sale:
  • Chewy Bars
  • Instant Cereal
  • Quaker Squares

What I got:

  • 3 Boxes of Chewy Bars ($2 each) - used $1 off 2 coupon
  • 1 Box of Instant Cereal (sale 2/$5) - Used 0.70 coupon
  • 1 Box of Quaker squares cereal (sale 2/$5) - Used 0.40 coupon
  • Board book for Natty ($1)
My total was $9.88, and minus the Target gift card. So, my final total was $4.88. Without Natty's book, it would be $3.88 for the Quaker products! HOT deal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment