About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Christ, a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a teacher...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome!

Hi everybody!  Thanks everyone who's been keeping up with our family on "Becoming Mommy."  I've finally decided to start another blog on all my shopping adventures.  I have several people who keep asking me where and how I get deals.  The purpose of this blog will be to post different deals I come across at different stores.

I trutly believe that being wise with our finances is just one of many awesome ways to glorify our Lord.  With that in mind, I am praying my adventures with shopping on a tight budge will help benefit and bless some of you guys out there as well!

Check back often, because you never know what kinds of deals I'll stumble across!

No comments:

Post a Comment