About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Christ, a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a teacher...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monday List!!! (A Day Late)

It has been such a busy week!!!!  Our family went over to my parents' yesterday evening to celebrate my brother's 23rd birthday.  My!  How time flies!  So...I am running a day behind!  Here's my weekly "Monday" list on Tuesday. :)

RiteAid
  • Tylenol Precise Patch/Cream - $5, Get $5 UP Reward back (I have the cream and love it!)
  • Gatorade 4 pk. or Lipton Tea (1 Gal.) - 2/$6, Get $2 UP Reward = 2/$4
Walgreens
  • Colgate Total Toothpaste or Toothbrush 2/$6, Get $4 Reward = 2/$2 (I can typically get these for free, but if you're in need, it isn't a bad deal!)
  • Nexcare bandaids - $2.99, Get $2.99 Reward = FREE
CVS
  • Carefree Pantiliners - 99c. (use 99c. off in coupon insert) = FREE  (Also at Walgreens)

1 comment: