About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Christ, a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a teacher...

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday List!

Nothing TOO spectacular this week.  I think the majority of shopping will be at Walgreens and Staters.

Staters
  • Buy 10, Save $5
    • Oscar Myer Wieners 99c. (There's a $1/2 coupon in the coupon insert) - looks like i"ll be stocking up!
    • Hillshire lunchmeat $2.49
    • Guerrero Tortillas 99c.
Walgreens
  • Softsoap 2/$6, Get $4 = 2/$2
  • Electrasol 20pk (Jet dry also included) $3.49, Get $1.50 = $1.99 (75c. coupon in coupon insert)
  • Dove Men Deo. $3.99, Get $3 = 99c.
  • Colgate Pro Clinical 2/$6, Get $4 = 2/$2 (75c. coupon in coupon insert)
CVS
  • Speedstick (Lady's or Men's) $2.99, Get $2 = 99c. (50c. off from last week's coupon insert)

2 comments:

  1. By the way, if you want to stock up on the OM hotdogs, you can print 2 coupons from coupons.com for $1/2, and I found another $1/2 coupons in this week and last week's coupon inserts. That means you can buy 8 packages of hotdogs, and essential by for 4!!! (If you had 2 more items, I plan on the tortillas.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I had to go to 2 different Staters, BUT I was able to get 8 pks of hot dogs and 2 30pks of Guerrero corn tortillas, and I used the coupons I mentioned above. I spent $5.90 total.

    ReplyDelete